To support the Financial Controller in maintaining a SOX compliant control environment by undertaking a number of review tasks and supporting Ledger Managers and Accountants.
The department is responsible for providing transactional services to much of the UK including numerous Promotions and Festival businesses.
This role would suit candidates looking to gain experience of a Balance Sheet focus within a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controlled environment whilst being able to bring proven management accounting experience from previous roles.
Live Nation (Music) UK LTD is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global marker leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concert, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- Review and approval of transactional generated by the finance departments and wider business in line with the business process memo’s i.e. approval of credit note requests
- Shared responsibility for reviewing and authorising payment files on the financial system for artist and supplier runs, bank mandate signatory for manual payments after qualifying period
- Assisting with the preparation of month end and forecast balance sheet reporting packs
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliation of month and supporting ledger managers in clearing down open items in a timely manner and in line with SOX controls
- Prepare external statutory reports for payment practices for large group entities
- Cover and support to the Corporate Accountant in the preparation of VAT returns
- Cover and support to the Corporate Accountant in maintaining the operational cash flow report
- Cover and support to the Accounts Payable Manager for authorising new vendors into the financial system
- Assist with providing supporting documentation and analytical reviews/walk through for external and internal audits
- To undertake ad hoc projects and duties as directed by the Financial Controller
- Part or newly qualified member of CIMA or ACCA
- Extensive experience preparing detailed Management Accounts
- An interest in Excel with advanced level of knowledge
- At least 3 year’s experience in a busy financial environment
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out an are required to be a success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative & Self Motivation
- Strong Administration & Time management
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounting