- Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with a proven track record of leading a small team?
- Are you looking to step up into a Business Intelligence Manager position where you can make a real impact within a fast paced and exciting business?
If the answer is YES, keep reading as our client have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and smart Senior Analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career as their Business Intelligence Manager for their UK team in London.
What will I be doing?
They pride themselves on being data-driven decision makers here. As their Business Intelligence Manager, you'll be leading the UK BI team to provide insights and make recommendations to ensure that leaders across the business have the best information and insights available to them as they make decisions about marketing, products and operations. You will play a crucial role in HelloFresh continuing to disrupt the food market. Your responsibilities include:
- Manage, prioritise and track all analysis requests raised by the business and ensure these are resolved to meet business expectations.
- Be accountable and responsible for delivering to the business with analytical input to support development of customer strategy, marketing strategy, and product development.
- Develop and take ownership of the processes and the prioritization of requests across the scope of the team
- Deliver high quality briefings, presentations and dashboards and support team to develop these skills
- Identify future information needs and work with their Berlin-based Data Engineering Team to ensure appropriate data structures are in place to accommodate these.
- Provide technical leadership to their team of Analysts, ensuring best practice and standards are maintained
This is an excellent opportunity within a fast moving company where you will receive plenty of mentorship and personal development opportunities.
Who are they looking for?
If you are someone who likes to genuinely influence a business, they want to hear from you. They are looking for a strategic focused analyst (perhaps in marketing or product), rather than someone who is IT focused.
The Ideal Business Intelligence Manager will have at least 5 years working in a Business Intelligence role within an e-commerce or subscription-based business and are perhaps ready to set up and lead the function yourself. You will have strong business analytical experience and be qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline. You will also:
- Be a highly skilled analyst, with strong skills in Excel, SQL & Tableau (essential)
- Have a strong track record in analytical problem solving.
- Be an able leader who can inspire and develop a hungry young team of analysts.
- Be a great presenter of ideas, both on Powerpoint and through verbal explanations, meaning that non-analysts can easily grasp the insights behind your great work.
- Have strong project management skills, the ability to manage conflicting priorities, juggle projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (they once transformed their office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - they deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have they been named Europe's fastest growing start-up, but at just six years in, they're the industry leader. Along the way, they've delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you're keen to join a dynamic and energetic team with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, then look no further. Apply for our Business Intelligence Manager role today!