Online e Group
Customer Support Administrator – Trafford Park, Manchester – £23,000 + benefits
Job title: Customer Support Administrator
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
Department: Customer Support
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 0830 – 1700 or 0900 – 1700 / Fri 0830 – 1630 or 0900 – 1630 (1 hour/30 mins lunch break)
About the company:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of digital office equipment (photocopiers, printers, MFD’s), managed print services (hardware/software) and document solutions (print/document management software). The company has been established over 25 years and is one of the industry leaders.
The successful Customer Support Administrator will work within the customer support team and will be responsible for supporting both clients and the external Customer Relationship Managers. The team function is to provide customer service and account management support.
You will be given a mix of small and large corporate accounts to support the day to day client, colleagues and guest queries via email and phone. You will use Excel to create and analyse complex reports, service level agreements (SLA’s), internal/external reporting and managing customer complaints/issues to deliver an effective customer resolution.
- Managing your daily work queues both email and telephone activity to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in-line with contractual SLA / OLA and managed / escalated accordingly whilst mitigating any backlogs.
- All inbound emails to be responded to and either dealt with or holding mail issued by 4pm each day
- On-board new clients and ensure all information around contract (operations manual where available), contract summaries are obtained from the CRM
- Ensure customers are aware of any holiday / sickness and this is communicated to the customer and CRM.
- A complete handover to also be provided within CRM Support ahead of any planned leave
- Working on new project deployments with Project Managers / CRM to ensure successful implementation – attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out
- Provide cover to the Business Analyst & CRE during peak demand / holiday & sickness
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement back in to the CI model
- Process map all customer bespoke processes, have version & date control and saved in a central customer location
- Own and deliver regular Flash Reporting to the business around local and company wide / customer projects / B.I, have date and version control and saved in a central customer location
- To create and analyse the CRM reporting output and bespoke client requests, provide output and meet the required & SLA deadlines
- Data entry and query the in-house software systems
- Welcome guests and phone callers to the company in a professional & polite manner and ensure all phone calls / emails are disseminated to the correct party
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the CRM function
Key skills & experience required:
- Previous account management experience within a B2B (business-to-business) environment
- A service delivery or customer relationship/support background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle pressurised situations
- Intermediate or Advanced experience using Microsoft Office
- Intermediate or Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary up to £23,000 per annum
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension