As one of Europe’s leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
To support the departments external strategies with Debt Management and Insolvency Practitioners. Responsible for the department’s data requirements, with primary focus on data cleansing, reconciliations and ownership of bulk processing solutions.
To administer, enhance, reconcile and audit Debt Management & Insolvency systems. Implement controls and automation across all Debt Management & Insolvency data processing.
Apply SME knowledge to undertake regular data reconciliations between Insolvency Practitioners and Debt Management Companies:
- Identifies exception linked to status, financial return and risk – addressing through data validation and/or providing the exceptions team in the form of worklists.
- Creates data processes to ensure history of exceptions are reportable, with research outcome to avoid duplication of efforts and drive prioritisation
- Issue updates to Insolvency Practitioners, Debt Management Companies and supplier regarding account balances and statuses
- To provide support with analysis required to optimise Debt Management and Insolvency strategies.
- Use of analytics to Identify ways to improve process and controls
- To prepare materials for review at Monthly Service Review and Quarterly Business Review, as appropriate.
- Forecast and track performance of ongoing initiatives with Insolvency Practitioners, Debt Management Companies and suppliers
Apply SME knowledge in analysis of the Debt Management and Insolvent portfolio:
- Implements and maintains suite of exception reports
- Provides dashboard updates to Management team with analysis and recommendations for next steps
- Track and explain curves in performance
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth working processes across departments
- Provide adhoc analytical support to the Debt Management and Insolvency department
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Debt Management and/or Insolvency
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages
- Advanced MS Excel skills and Access skills, including VBA essential
- Knowledge of SQL database query skills essential
- Experience working with large data sets
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 3% flexible benefits scheme which includes buy holiday scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers plus much more!
- Free onsite car parking
- Free shuttle bus to and from Leeds city centre
- Free onsite gym
- Plus much more!