Location: The City, London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Extensive benefits package
Great opportunity to lead the facilities team at a high-profile location in the City. Your role will focus on managing the delivery of soft & hard services (mechanical and electrical) whilst leading the in-house maintenance team to provide a quality focused FM service.
Applicants should be hard service biased.
Applicants should hold a NEBOSH qualification and have proven experience managing the provision of hard FM services. You will be technically strong with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. This company offers an attractive salary, extensive benefits package and a collaborative working environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of hard and soft FM services
- Management of the in-house maintenance team
- Manage and oversee FM service providers
- Constantly strive to identify areas of change/improvement that will benefit the delivery of FM services
- Meet regularly with senior stakeholders
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers and contractors
- Oversee Health & Safety for the building
- Financial and budget management responsibilities
- Deliver FM projects on time and within budget including office moves, refurbishments etc.
- Prior experience as a Facilities Manager in a corporate environment
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience managing hard service teams focusing on M&E, HVAC etc.
- Experience managing facilities projects relating to soft & hard services
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
Momentum Recruitment are a specialist recruitment company delivering services to the Security and Facilities Management sectors.