Field Sales Executive – North East
Costa Coffee is all about the people and the passion for coffee. We believe in great coffee for everyone… and we mean everyone! We want to become the world’s most loved coffee brand. We like to keep it simple and inclusive so there’s no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts. (This means slurpers are welcome, we find dunkers divine, and a dab of froth on a customer’s nose makes our day.) We love a can-do attitude, boldness and the courage to create positive change.
Some companies spout this kind of froth but don’t back it up in their actions, but at Costa Coffee we’re genuine. We really mean what we say, and we’re committed to our people, our customers and our growth plans.
- Identify new profitable Costa Express businesses
- Support and deliver sales plans for growth in nominated Costa Express site locations across Forecourt, Convenience and Corporate Direct sectors.
- Grow incremental sales on existing estate
You will be reacting to leads from Business Development Managers or the central sales team, or through active sell to calls to:
- Sell-in the right Costa proposition and build relationship – all new sites must meet Costa Express criteria.
- Survey the location to establish best possible location and correct machine fit for purpose
- Set up account details and credit status checks where necessary
- Complete commercial analysis to ensure volume targets are agreed
- Liaise with central Operations to facilitate technical survey and the handover of installation process
- Manage the process to sign off contracts and service agreements as is required
- Plan post launch visit to agree ongoing sales plan
- Check site has correct standard and promotional POS in place and up to date
- Co-ordinate the launch activity with the site
- Identify potential Costa Express sites in line with Strategy
- Build a prospect pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts for requirements
- Sell into site and relevant managers using standard terms
- Build and own the customer relationship at site level
- Sales and communication skills
- Time management
- Self-Motivated / pro active
- Actively seeks training to improve
- Basic IT/PowerPoint presentation skills
What we want to give you
- Competitive salary + Bonus + Company Car
- Join the Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
- Incentives, bonus, development and career opportunities
Working for Costa is about knowing what we stand for, standing out from the crowd, and not taking ourselves too seriously. Push the button on Costa Express and be part of the #CostaCoffeeAdventure.