This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and exciting company in an evolving HR role which would be ideally suited to someone who has had exposure of working within a highly regulated sector as well as a start up environment where Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition will be paramount to success.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a newly created role where you will be responsible in leading the design and implementation of a variety of HR activities. You will also provide day to day support providing advice, and coaching on HR fundamentals to a variety of stakeholder including Employees, Line Managers, Directors and Business Leaders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees with specific focus on: employee support/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate.
- Ongoing review and redefine of company HR Policies and Procedure and Standard Terms and Conditions of Employment to ensure they meet business needs and comply with updated employment law and, where applicable, regulatory standards.
- Lead site and company-wide HR initiatives, working across multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the research, selection, implementation and ongoing review of an HRIS to meet current and future business needs and covering all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment / technical start-up company or an SME that has gone through significant growth.
- A Subject Matter Expert on a range of HR activities, e.g (but not exclusive of) Employment Law, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Job Sizing / Job Levelling methods; Reward and Recognition; Implementation of an HRIS, together with experience of training, mentoring and coaching managers and other key stakeholders in your areas of expertise.
- Proven project leadership skills, including the research, design and successful implementation of a number of key HR initiatives.
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders.
This is genuinely a great opportunity to join an organisation who are at such an exciting stage in their journey, if you have the drive, desire and passion for HR and can visualise where this role could go please apply and we will contact you thereafter.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.