Stock Controller - East Grinstead - Up to £23,000 + Bonus - Interviewing Now!
Are you looking to join a business who invest in training and development?
Do you enjoy working in fast moving environments?
Then Apply Now!
Stock Controller Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate stock take and cycle counting activities to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise the accuracy of stock figures in line with site KPI's
- Participate actively in continuous process improvement projects
- Responsible for communication of issues/information to line manager
- Carry out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and your colleagues
Stock Controller Requirements:
- Previous stock control experience is essential.
- A background working with a large amount of SKUs is highly beneficial.
- Experience working on a WMS will be advantageous.
Salary up to £23,000.