Temp to Perm
Our client is Charity Organisation and currently seeking a number of Administrators to join there busy recruitment team to provide support with a wide range of administrative tasks. Duties will include;
- Ensure that every new starter is processed as efficiently as possible so as to achieve timely confirmed start dates.
- To obtain pre-employment checks for all new starters including reference requests, a full DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) disclosure, health declarations and any further follow up or investigatory steps that are required such as missing information or discrepancies such as immigration checks and reference authenticity.
- To work in accordance with the framework for the Data Protection Act and the Payroll and Human Resources departments to ensure that new starter information is accurate, secure, private and processed in accordance with due process and deadlines.
- Ensure a prompt, courteous and professional response to all phone and written enquiries.
- To represent the department in a positive, customer service focused manner by answering and responding to incoming telephone and emailed queries.
- Need to competent with MS Word, Excel and Email
- To build professional relationships with new starters and local managers to support candidates This will include ensuring confirmations of start date and time with both the candidate and relevant senior within the project.
- To ensure and maintain excellent data protection and confidentiality standards at all times, both internally and externally, in accordance with the agreed organisational policy.
- Ensure additional computerised and manual filing systems are kept up to date and to archive documents when required in accordance with the recruitment process and data protection policy.
- To attend required recruitment related meetings with internal and external bodies and to provide department related support under management of the Recruitment Team Leader.
- To provide helpful and friendly customer service as part of the Recruitment team.
- To ensure that any queries are dealt with in a professional manner and that any messages taken for colleagues are passed to the relevant staff member in full and with accurate detail.
We are looking for someone bright and bubbly for this busy and varied role. Must be good on the phone and confident at dealing with people at all levels. You will need to have good keyboard skills and be competent with EXCEL. The role is to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis for the right person.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful - Many Thanks