Thornwood is currently recruiting for an experienced, reliable, and hardworking Construction Project manager to join our team based in Epping!
Thornwood is a multi-disciplinary principal contractor who delivers projects for clients in the High-End Residential, Commercial, Education and Industrial sectors to name a few.
Established in 2014, the business has grown tremendously year on year and boasts a wide variety of clientele and projects.
Thornwood's core services are:
- High-End Residential Build & Refurbishment
- Specialist Commercial Fit-Out
- Design & Build
- Bespoke Joinery from In-House Joinery Workshop
- 90% of Thornwoods turnover stems from repeat and referred business which is testament to a fantastic reliable service and unwavering professionalism.
Despite the tremendous growth, Thornwood intends to continue growing carefully and steadily, selecting only the best candidates to join the team.
About the Role:
Being a project manager at Thornwood means that you are responsible for overseeing and delivering several construction projects concurrently to a very high standard.
With fantastic project variety, the successful applicant will be working on exciting new-build developments, prestigious residential refurbishments, and high-end office fit-outs throughout the course of the year.
The project manager is accountable for their roles and responsibilities and carries them out diligently to benefit the business and its clients.
Our office is located in Epping, Essex, CM16 6TB. Ideally, you will be located within 40 minutes of our office.
Thornwood's projects are predominantly in and around London / the South-East.
- A highly skilled, organised, and proactive construction professional looking to join a fast-growing team?
- Feeling unfulfilled in your current role and looking for your next challenge to get stuck into?
- Looking to join a growing company where your contributions will make a noticeable impact on the business you work for?
- Wanting variety and opportunity in your career?
- Needing to exercise your inner creative, problem-solving mind?
- Yearning for recognition for your specialist skills and the room to use them to your full potential?
If you answered "Yes, this is me!" to these questions then you may be a good fit for a place on the Thornwood team.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Site Manager, Construction Site Manager, Property Site Manager, Construction Project Manager, Freelance Project Manager, Construction Project Engineer, Construction Management may also be considered for this role.