Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Council in West Yorkshire to assist with the appointment of a Construction & Regeneration Project Manager on an interim contract.
A Project Manager is required to support delivery of a major transport/infrastructure project. The project is currently at the end of RIBA 3 Workstage and is subject to approval of Full Business Case.
Pay Scale - Inside IR35 - £40-£47 per hour (Negotiable)
Location - Hybrid working
Contract Length - 6 months ongoing
• Knowledge and experience of HM Treasury Green Book Business Cases
• Experience of Regional or Central Government Project Assurance (ideally WYCA)
• Experience of delivering major capital projects, specifically transport and infrastructure projects
• Experience of managing multi-disciplinary project teams and contractors
• Knowledge of Public Procurement Rules & Regulations (specifically Local Authority)
• Experience in project budget management and monitoring
• Experience of reviewing, scrutinising and commenting on technical design information and construction details
• Experience of NEC3 ECC & PSC (Option A) contracts
• Experience of stakeholder consultation and engagement
• Experience of working within a Local Authority, and specifically in briefing Elected Members
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on .