Reporting directly into Head of Content, the Content Producer will be the key person for content traffic management and assigning the task to creative teams that consists of in-house and agency creative resource.
My client are world class leaders in consumer tech; they have built a hugely successful team and this opportunity is a brand new role in the businesses d2c function.
You will be establishing the briefing process and set up ticket raising system through Jira. You will be working closely with wider marketing team to deliver best in class content that meets project leads' brief within the deadline. You will also be working closely with Marketing Planning team to allocate creative resource in line with wider business priorities.
- Establish a new briefing and creative operation processes.
- You will be leading the end-to-end of content production and be the main point of contact for any content brief by working closely with internal project leads from wider marketing teams.
- Run creative team that consists of both in-house (graphic designer and video editor) and agency team.
- You will work on pitch & budget management for the external creative resource, find the best in class creative resource and drive cost and resource efficiencies.
- Assign tasks to creative teams as per the brief from the project leads, responding with creative concepts of the highest standard ad hearing Samsung brand guidelines.
- With Head of content and Marketing Planning team, you will be leading the traffic management of the work through prioritisation of the asset delivery by regularly aligning with wider business priority. Resolving scheduling conflicts between the team would be necessary in some cases.
- Provide accurate timelines for each part of the design process, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Build strong internal working relationships and influence relevant team members with different cultural background for alignment and managing feedback and diplomatically defending your work and area of expertise.
- Bring new and innovative ideas to improve design quality and increase performance.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in design as well as new software and techniques, contemporary trends in production and sustainability.
- Manage and contract 3rd party vendors if needed.
- Manage invoicing and payment with vendors and agencies aligning with finance and legal teams.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a traffic manager or content/creative producer role in an in-house creative team in a large international corporation or top tier creative agency.
- You will need experience of working in a fast-paced production environment, able to juggle multiple tasks and projects on Jira.
- Experience on overseeing creative teams and content, and must be highly organised, with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and diplomatic skills to manage conflict that might arise during project prioritisation process and to defend creative work with strong rationale where needed.
- Great teammate, working side by side with creative to ensure the requirements from the project leading team are met in time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactively finding solutions.
- Understand the optimised content spec for different channels.
- Strong balance of creative flair and project organisational skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously and in collaboration with others.
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is a plus but not essential.
The business HQ is based in Chertsey, Surrey and this team are based in the office 4 days a week.Whilst the role is offered on a long term contract basis, the role would still come with a 10% bonus discretionary, 1 month notice period after 12 weeks of joining, plus wider benefits such as access to sales, phone/laptop, 25 days holiday, 4% pension etc.