We are currently recruiting for a Night FM Healthcare contract manager to operationally manage the success of the contract continuation and support Account Director including ensuring all contract budgets and performance targets are adhered to and achieved.
- Management and coordination of the staff team and all sub-contract service providers.
- Facilitating resources to enable the team members to perform their duties and achieve their objectives.
- Identifying and ensuring the development of all staff through on the job/internal/external training.
- Reviewing of performance criteria, method statements and appropriate methods of measuring performance to include annual customer surveys and resultant customer care/improved service delivery action plans.
- Reviewing and agreeing with all relevant parties all project specific Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures; liaising with staff to develop procedures to achieve compliance with the corporate and contractual requirements.
- Liaising with Account Director , Clients and Occupier Management in respect of their changing needs and enhancements to the services being provided and to the systems being employed in their delivery.
- Ensuring regular reporting to Account Director , clients on the progress and operational performance of the contract; also reporting to senior management on the same together with full overview/reviews of the operational performance of the contract.
- The management of any additional contract responsibilities that may be assigned by Account Director and senior manager.
- Demonstrate a clear and effective alignment with the operational objectives and the commercial interests of IFM.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan, HSE IMS information for the part of the business you work in and implement the business policy and procedures .
What we are looking for
- Suitable professional qualification or thorough experience in similar role
- Previous experience of management of Healthcare Services FM contracts
- IT literate and able to use Word and Excel
- Experience of application and monitoring of KPIs and SLAs
- Organisational & planning skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Good written and oral communicator
- Mature business manner
- Ability to work on own but also as a team player
- Ability to motivate staff