We are looking for an experienced and proactive professional, to join our Milton Keynes team. You will manage our steel frame fabrication process, and work on its continuous improvement. Teamwork, communication and attention to detail are crucial for you to succeed in this role.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Creating and executing production schedules
- Reduce expenses and increase productivity across all the fabrication stages
- Monitoring productivity standards and quality control
- Assuring that the company's Health & Safety policy is followed
- Liaising with the Engineering and Supply Chain teams to maintain the target lead times and stock levels.
- Documenting the process and recording relevant files for each project
- Production Management background (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Leadership experience and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach and mentor team members
- IT literacy, experience with Microsoft package