Partner Financial are currently working with a leading Media Services business who are highly acquisitive and have a strategy in place to ensure they achieve their operating model target. With a culture of best in class, they offer the expertise and capabilities to ensure their customers build a brand that is a true reflection of their values. With a portfolio of innovative products and services, they can provide a truly bespoke service to a global client base.
Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with the Group function, playing a key role in the delivery of financial information and projects focusing on Year-End and technical accounting issues around M&A accounting, Purchase Price Allocations and Consideration reviews.
- Supporting with the delivery of all monthly actuals (P&L and Balance Sheet) and ensuring IFRS compliance
- Supporting the Group consolidation process and preparing the consolidated Financial Statements for the parent company
- Supporting the Group M&A function with technical financial advice
- Ensuring integrity of the consolidated monthly results which are then presented to the business units
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and accurate financial information for the Senior Management Team
- Identifying new accounting standards and working with the business to ensure continued compliance
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager with the External Audit process
- Working closely with the FP&A function to support the delivery of the Group Reporting of forecasts and budgets
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence
- Excellent attention to detail and IT skills, including Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation would be advantageous
Interested candidates should send their CV to Alba Amigo. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation, then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.