We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who requires an Infrastructure Engineer for one of their Public sector clients based in Manchester.
- Contract Length: 6 months
- Location: Manchester/Hybrid
- IR35: Inside
- Security Clearance: SC
Summary of the Role and key responsibilities
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers to work with our team which has recently expanded to take ownership & control of the Desktop services from a long-term supplier.
Our aim is to provide a modern, reliable, and flexible service that allows simple, secure access for deployment and management of modern desktop devices, using industry best practice for:
- Microsoft Configuration Manager, WSUS, Intune, Autopilot, Cloud technologies.
- Windows 10 Builds and continued updates
- Supporting Desktop Technologies to allow seamless integration to the whole End User Desktop experience.
Alongside this the successful candidate would also be involved in Engineering, testing assistive software products and changes heavily to cover End to End Technical Assurance, and Project deliver requirements to aide in the Support and Administration of:
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Autopilot and Task Sequence
- ConfigMgr, WSUS and Intune
- Software Distribution using SCCM and Intune
- AS Applications
- User and Device management
- Test Infrastructure changes, business applications, and new technologies adopted by the organisation.
2nd/3rd line knowledge of Azure AD, Intune, Configuration Manager and W10 Desktops at the Enterprise level of 30k devices and above.
2nd/3rd line knowledge of Assistive software applications ie Dragon, Read & Write, ZoomText and JAWS.
Previous experience of working in a government department
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.