Snr Network Specialist - Cisco Technical Support - Network Delivery Engineer Administrator - Delivery focused Senior Network Engineer paying up to £48,000 per annum plus benefits. I am seeking an experience Network Engineer to join an established Managed Service Provider to undertake Network Project Delivery for their business customers with Cisco, Juniper and Pal Alto systems. This is a hybrid working role, after probation, with 3 days a week based in their modern and spacious offices close to West Malling/Maidstone, Kent.
Key skills required:
- Experience managing the delivery of complex network infrastructure projects in a fast-paced environment including ensuring projects delivered, on-time, within budget, and to the required quality and SLA standards.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking protocols and technologies, including TCP/IP, routing protocols, VPNs and wireless networking and Fibre.
- Experience designing, configuring and managing network equipment vendors (eg Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto) on project delivery backed by Industry certifications, ie CCNP.
- Solid knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Wireless and Cellular technologies (4G/5G).
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to conduct in depth technical evaluations of new products and vendors to support their onboarding.
- Ability to multitask across multiple network projects ranging in size and complexity whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Main duties include:
- Working with customers and key stakeholders to discover their requirements and ensure a solution design will be delivered meeting those requirements. Participate in authoring and analysis of technical documentation required for the solution.
- Take responsibility that each design conforms with the customer's current architecture and supports future expansion. Ensure that network documentation for each design is fit for purpose and maintained through to delivery.
- Manage and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of complex network infrastructure projects, including scoping, planning, design, implementation, and testing.
- Work closely with customers, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are fully understood and that the project is delivered to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Participate in the development of project plans, delivery timelines. Be aware of project budgets and be accountable for ensuring that they are achieved.
- Identify, manage and mitigate any technical risks and issues that may impact project delivery, and provide timely updates on progress to stakeholders.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are of high quality and meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Provide technical guidance and support to project teams as required and to coordinate, and act as a technical lead for other network engineers in delivering of network projects.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and recommend new technologies to improve project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct technical reviews and evaluations for new networking products to feed into company business cases including, usability, functionality, serviceability, integration etc
This role is mainly in house but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not 'commuter friendly' ! The role will be a Hybrid working, after probation, with 3 days a week based in their modern and spacious offices close to West Malling/Maidstone, Kent where there is plenty of onsite car parking and onsite facilities. If you are an experienced Network Specialist - Cisco Technical Support - Network Delivery Engineer Administrator or Delivery focused Senior Network Engineer looking for a career move then this position could be for you. It is paying a base salary of between £45,000 and £48,000 per annum + Company Benefits and offers good training and career prospects - Please email me for a swift response.