- Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
- Have you supported a Senior Management team in daily tasks / Administration?
Health Assured are an Employee Assistance Programme, delivering high quality help and advice to Service users across the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth, they have an opening for a Coordinator to support the Senior Management team with daily administration and tasks. If you are organised with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced office, please apply today!
You will be an integral part of the daily operations of the service departments, as well as co-ordinating and organising ad-hoc projects contributing to the ongoing success of the business. You complete administrative tasks that will assist the Service Leadership team in running the department, using a methodical and focused approach. You will provide accurate data recording and be able to work towards tight deadlines, in line with stakeholders across the company and group. You will organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- To provide support to the Service Leadership team and the wider service where necessary.
- To support with HR related matters throughout the business, ensuring confidentiality is maintained and legislation always followed.
- Manage and distribute work accordingly from the centralised EAP Manager inbox.
- Respond effectively to enquiries from the wider departments across the business in relation to the service.
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of Biannual Service Development Days and prepare attendance lists.
- Liaise with the internal Workforce Planning team to coordinate meetings and reviews for the helpline colleagues, and other ad-hoc support.
- Effectively manage all team absence, sickness, and lateness in line with company procedures, ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and saved to personnel files.
- Prepare agendas, take, and type minutes for meetings as required.
- Keep accurate records in relation to departmental requirements, including but not limited to absences trackers, Health and Safety records and BACP records.
- Assist in the creation of letters and documentation for the team including, but not limited to return-to-work forms, acceptance of resignation and other such HR documents.
- Ensuring consistency and good communication between both Manchester and Hinckley offices.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Leadership team.
- Work with property management team to report faults and issues in office or in relation to faulty equipment.
- Be part of the internal engagement group to plan and coordinate wellbeing initiatives and activities.
What you bring top the team
- High level of organisational skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- To always maintain a professional and responsible attitude
- Confidentiality and discretion when dealing with any sensitive enquiries and information obtained as part of the role.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Cash plan for you (and your children, if any)
- Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years' service.
- Contractual sick pay
- Private medical insurance after 5 years' service
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Pension plan contributions increase after 5- and 7-years' service.
- Holiday season bonus after 3 years' service
- Profit Share Scheme
- Season Ticket loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this Fab Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes