Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a UK Top 10 practice, and one of the world's largest advisory, tax and consultancy firms, who are seeking an Outsourcing Senior Manager to join their Business Services Team with a focus on a portfolio of Real Estate & Construction Clients.
The business services department work with businesses ranging from ambitious SME's through to large multinational groups. The Real Estate & Construction team work with clients who are buying, selling, developing and asset managing property portfolios or investing in a wide range of asset classes.
The role will see you manage a high-quality portfolio of client's assignments and provide a high level of understanding relating to Management Reporting Standards. You will be a main point of contact to these clients and will be a fundamental part of your client base's growth.
The firm are a globally recognised, multi award winning firm, with a head office based in the heart of Central London. Their client base is composed from FTSE listed companies through to entrepreneurs across a range of sectors including leading technology firms, aerospace giants, premier league football clubs, renowned media companies, some of the UKs largest construction firms and global financial services. The firm are a leading pioneer in international opportunities and have a very respectable global secondment programme for all employees to take advantage of.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Manage your own portfolio of clients, and discuss business issues with them regularly
• Help win and on-board new clients, ensuring their requirements are delivered
• Confidently acts as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner.
• Be aware of wider business issues, and engage in discussion with clients to help challenge their plans and identify practical solutions to assist them.
• Review monthly and annual financial information, ensuring accuracy and also delivering insights to help business owners make decisions
• Review statutory accounts and disclosures under UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks.
• Have good awareness of the services offered by other departments in the firm and continually look for cross selling opportunities
• Help clients with technical queries, liaising with other internal teams, including VAT, corporate tax and other advisory teams.
• Have knowledge and ability to use various accounting software packages including Xero.
• Play a key role in supporting partners in all group sales and marketing activity, including leading client pitch teams, development of new business relationships, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
• People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to junior managers and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
• Review the work of junior staff, and complete monthly reviews to ensure accurate financial information.
• Conduct rigorous project management and financial management on all projects, completing projects within agreed timescales and raising issues with the partner or client, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the firm's risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Bonus scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life insurance
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes