Project Manager - M&E Small Works
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E building services solutions to a varied client base that includes Industrial, Corporate, and Health & Education respectively.
A Small-Works Project Manager is required to deliver multiple Building Services & FM small-works projects M&E/HVAC and building fabric to an MOD facility.
The Small-Works Project Manager will co-ordinate and deliver a variety Building Services & FM projects to include (not limited to) HVAC, electrical and building fabric infrastructure refurbishments, fit-out and upgrades to the value of c£100K.
The Small-Works Project Manager will co-ordinate and deliver HVAC, electrical and building fabric projects throughout the facilities of an MOD environment and will ensure that projects are delivered in line with client specification, timeframe and budgetary needs along with stringent health & safety requirements.
The Small-Works Project Manager will also be responsible sub-contractor management and will ensure adherence to PTW & RAMS.
Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
- Hold qualifications/certificates and further training commensurate with the position of a Small-Project Manager
- Experienced in the delivery of varied building services projects to include HVAC, electrical and building fabric infrastructure
- Experienced in the delivery and management of projects of various size and value up to the value of c£100K
- Sub-contractor management
- Excellent knowledge of RAMS, H&S & PTW.
Please Note: This is a single site based position and a vehicle is NOT provided
- Up to £45,000
- Pension Scheme
- Monday - Friday
- Driving License