My client is seeking an experienced Property Acquisitions Manager to join their team and share responsibility for the expansion of the portfolio.
It is essential that the right candidate has worked in a similar role within a retail business in the UK acquiring stores nationwide.
The right candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the industry
- Experience in selecting the best properties to acquire
- Experience in the compliance with planning provisions
- Experience in driving the legal process, ensuring compliance with legal and contractual obligations
- Experience liaising with stakeholders, developers and landlords
- Experience in project managing all new store acquisitions collaboratively with Company Surveyors.
- Experience in recognising potential sources of interruption and acting to minimise the risk of delay
The candidate they are looking for is someone with:
- A strong background in Retail Property Acquisition
- Experience in travelling nationwide and undertaking frequent overnight stays
- A thorough and analytical approach,
- An extensive knowledge of planning and property law
- The ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise accordingly
- Negotiation skills with a broad commercial awareness
- Geographical knowledge of the United Kingdom
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, apply now so we can forward you to our client.