A very successful, multi-office estate agency based in North-West London.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Property Manager to join their Residential Lettings Department. You will work as part of a team of 6 and help manage a combined portfolio of approximately 600 properties across West Hampstead, Belsize Park, Kentish Town, Camden and Kings Cross.
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with general queries.
- Organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works.
- Organising major refurbishment projects.
- Appointing, vetting, and monitoring of contractors.
- Organising compliance checks.
- Invoice authorisation.
- Deal with insurance on behalf of the landlord (who are based overseas).
- Carrying out regular property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
- Organise move-outs and arrange check-outs accordingly.
- Reviewing check-out reports, assessing deductions, and providing advice to landlords.
- Once deposits are finalised, end tenancies on the portal and de-register online.
- Providing guidance/applying for HMO licences on behalf of landlords.
- Has previous experience of working as a Property Manager and working knowledge of HMOs.
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Enthusiastic & good work ethic.
- This is a permanent position based in Kentish Town (NW1).
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, with the option to work from home 1 day each week.
- This position pays a basic salary of between £35,000.
- The properties are within easy reach via public transport so a full UK driving licence is not required.
- Professional development and training opportunities.