Senior Insights Executive - Hertfordshire, FTC for 9 months
A leading UK retailer are looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join their E-commerce teams on a fixed term contract basis. After 9 months there is a very high opportunity to secure a permanent role.
As a Senior Customer Experience Executive, you will be responsible for leading on strategic website & app projects and initiatives by understanding and optimising shopper journeys. A large part of your job will be analysing data and sharing your conclusions with external and internal stakeholders, to deliver the best customer experience you will work closely with the Online Insights manager and will cooperate with different company's departments including UX team.
This is a 9-month FTC contract role, salary on the offer is £40,000. Additionally, they offer an enhanced benefits package which includes increased annual leave (26 days plus bank holidays), generous pension contributions, private medical insurance, massive company's and partners discounts. They work hybrid, 2-3 days per week in their office in Hertfordshire, which is one-hour journey from Central London.
They will definitely invite you to an interview if you have:
- Costumer Journey experience ideally in Ecommerce, FMCG or Retail.
- Shopper Insights experience.
- Have Strong analytical skills, extensive experience in analysing data, particularly using Google Analytics or Content Square.
- Strong communications skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your CV is very welcome?
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.