Senior Project Development Manager
Petroplan are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Project Development Manager on behalf of a well-established European Developer with project development and pipeline in place across multi-European locations.
The role is permanent and will be based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing all aspects of the development of utility scale solar projects specifically, with the potential of managing storage and Green Hydrogen projects too.
You will be involved in stakeholder management, site identification, land agreements, selection and screening of sites, environmental assessments, permitting and financial closing of solar projects. You will frequently collaborate with peers in other teams across my Client's organisation in Europe and internationally
As Senior Project Development Manager you will:
- Work towards solar project opportunities and manage the development of solar projects
- Coordinate planning application and EIAs
- Negotiate and secure option and lease agreements, Development Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements
- Be responsible for project delivery, and lead various internal professionals in design, technical analysis, financial and commercial modelling, legal DD and grid connection
- Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, service operators, local councils and suppliers.
- A degree in a relevant field, e.g. - engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental for example
- 8 year's project development management experience in the renewable energy sector in the UK
- Previous experience in Land securing, permitting and connection processes within the UK
- Ability to manage and deliver projects, programmes and budgets
- Experience working with a multinational company
- Flexibility to travel internationally when the need arises
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Good team working and team management skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.