An independent construction consultancy with a dedicated and highly qualified Project Management team are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be based out of their Bournemouth office.
They have two more offices in London and Birmingham with core competences of Project Management and Quantity Surveying. With their strong client base, they have established a prestigious pipeline of work that the successful Senior Project Manager will be involved in delivering.
Senior Project Manager's Role
The Senior Project Manager will be able to work on a Healthcare, Residential, Commercial, Industrial and with their new client on Film Studio Sets.
An extensive selection of work has led to the requirement for a forward thinking, ambitious Senior Project Manager to join the growing team.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Proactive attitude
- RICS Accredited Degree
- Construction background
- Consultancy Build Sector Experience
- Chartered through affiliated accreditations preferable (MRICS, MCIOB, APM)
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Structure bonus scheme based on performance and fees
- Mobile phone & laptop to support flexible working
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance x3 Death in Service
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle scheme
- Sponsorship for professional subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration