Senior Site Manager - Externals / Cladding / FRA £55K - £65K + BenefitsEast LondonHowells Solutions are working with a leading Construction Contractor to recruit a proactive Site Manager to deliver an External Cladding and FRA refurbishment project on a number of high rise and low rise dwellings in East London.This is a client facing role, you will be responsible for delivering external refurbishment programs to tenanted properties, through effective management of your site team of Assistant Site Managers and Customer Service Officers.You must have experience of delivering similar projects including external cladding with a reputable main contractor, delivering projects on time and within budget, whilst ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.We are looking for a hands on Site Manager, with a proven track record of driving sites through effective management and maintaining site presence.Site Manager Duties:
- Controlling the overall direction and whilst maintaining financial control of the contract
- Work in partnership with the client and client representatives, to ensure that a high quality service delivery is actually provided
- Cost control and subcontractor management
- Implementing the short, mid and long term programmes for the various work streams
- Carry out onsite inspections, undertake investigations, enquiries, prepare reports and offer solutions maintaining continuous improvement
- Hand over properties on time, working to strict key performance indicators
- Liaison with the client and contract administrators
- Health and safety on the site
- Management and control of the site administration and staff
- Scheduling and procurement of materials
- Chair sub-contractor progress meetings
- Liaising with Design Teams, Client Representatives and Consultants
- Programming works using MS Project
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, permanent role for which you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £65K + car / travel allowance + Benefits.
For your chance of securing this role please apply online now!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.