As a business with an ambitious and achievable growth strategy, there are fantastic opportunities for you to develop and enhance your career at Stonbury. Our Core Values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Quality and Innovation act as our guiding principles and enable us to realise our potential together.
We now have an opening for a Quality Safety and Environmental professional to work in a national capacity. Reporting to the QSE Director, the post-holder will be responsible for managing and maintaining Stonbury integrated Company Management Systems (CMS) whilst providing support and advice to the business for its continual improvement. You will instil a safety culture across the business by being visibly active and articulate. You will also be responsible for reporting and presenting information as well as assisting with tendering documents. This is a national role that involves a substantial amount of driving.
You will be a health and safety professional with a number of years' work experience and the qualifications to back it up. You will have demonstrable experience of building strong internal and external working relationships to maintain effective communication with the team, and support operational staff in the efficient delivery of projects. You will also have the ability to accurately complete tendering documents. In addition, you will champion our Core Values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Quality, and Innovation.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety
- Proven experience of completing tendering documents
- Demonstrable background of effective stakeholder management and employee liaison
- Able to work alone own and using own initiative to solve problems and complete daily tasks
- A good communicator, able to deal confidently with a variety of people face-to- face, in writing and on the telephone
- Organised, focused and self-determined
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- Proven planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Possess a positive attitude and be committed to high levels of care for staff
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Full UK driving licence
Our reputation is reinforced by the amazing people who work for us. Our way of saying thanks is through the packages we offer.
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (with an option to buy 5 extra days)
- Company car or car allowance
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Health care cash scheme or private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Eye care scheme
- Tech voucher scheme
- Access to hundreds of retail and travel discounts via Stonbury Salary Extras
- Wellbeing initiatives including free cardiovascular screening
- Opportunities for job specific training
The Talent Acquisition Team will be processing CVs for this Health and Safety position as they are received, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.
All offers of employment will be subject to a pre-employment health check, a basic DBS disclosure and reference checks. We also conduct random drug and alcohol tests.