We are recruiting a Technical Manager, required to oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the forge technological company systems and processes including troubleshooting issues; in addition to:
- Management of Test House and Technical Team working with the Test House Manager.
- Responsible for all metallurgical company aspects which includes forging and heat treatment.
- Supporting contract and technical reviews.
- Investigation of failures.
- Provide technical support in material selection.
- Assist in investigation of quality/non-conformance issues.
- Provide Process Control and technical advice.
- Set and maintain standards and working practices which affect product quality.
- Manage all forge related SOPs to ensure updated and maintained to latest manufacturing practices.
- Cover for Quality Manager Engineer during absence periods.
- Process Optimisation Data - provide ongoing Data for management/team review.
- Support Quality Assurance Manager in setting and achieving Company Technical/Quality Objective.
To be successful in this role of Technical Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Technical Qualification.
- Strategic thinking.
- Good communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Project management skills.
- Desire to keep learning.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Customer facing.
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Manager role you desire.