American Express invites you to share your resume to be considered for future Technical Project Manager opportunities.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you'll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that's unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you'll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact - every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company's success. Together, we'll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world's best customer experience every day. And we'll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
We are looking for Technical Project Managers (TPM) to join our Technology teams, TPM's will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are developing new, nimble and modern platforms to support the key element of connecting with our customers where they are and how they choose to interact with American Express. TPM's will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class Cardmember experiences across multiple channels, including native iOS, Android, web, social integration, java services, and APIs.
We are seeking creative and innovative individuals with an enthusiastic, passionate technology mind-set to work well with a team developing solutions to drive engagement and loyalty within our existing cardmember base and attract new customers to the AMEX brand. TPM's will collaborate across technology teams to ensure the quality delivery of applications and infrastructure components. The role also collaborates closely with business partners, Project Managers, Technical Engineers, Architects and Leadership, to ensure completeness and efficiency of solutions while ensuring alignment to standards.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Create meaningful change across integrated teams in support of key product initiatives by collaborating with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
- Creatively problem solve in partnership with engineering teams and key business stakeholders
- Understand and value Agile concepts for fast feedback against high quality, highly valuable applications.
- Find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Understanding of all aspects of software design
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Scrum Master Certification or Agile development experience is helpful
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To complete your application, please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on